- I only provide readings to human beings, and they must be over 18.
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect and without judgement, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I reserve the right to refuse to perform a reading that is not in line with my code of ethics.
- I will not provide readings which involve seeking advice on how to harm someone (either bodily, emotionally, or spiritually).
- I will always report what I see in the cards and not adjust the message to suit my own views or opinions, even when it involves important matter such as the appropriateness of pineapple on pizza.
- I will not answer questions I do not feel capable of answering.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- Payments are made through third parties such as PayPal, so no payment information is stored by me.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
Fees and Services
- I will discuss and agree upon all fees (if any) with my clients in advance. Should a client wish to proceed beyond the originally agreed arrangement, all additional fees (if any) will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties before proceeding.
- I will not try to “upsell” other services such as spells or curse breaking, even if all the cards are bad* and burst into flames.**
*There are no “bad” cards.
**That almost never happens.